.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A Bigfoot Throws a Rock

 An older comment from July 2016
I'm re posting it because where it takes place is an absolutely beautiful area. My husband and I hiked this trail a summer or two ago and just loved it. Do make an effort to hike it yourself. Right now, Aug. 2017, the area  has been shut down because of fires. Check before you make plans. ... LNP

 
I recently started researching where I could see if others have experienced what I did... so I found through my research your Youtube channel Linda, and you talked about a sighting from 2012 from steamboat. Well first I would like to say I didn't believe and thought this was all bs...until July 4th 2016. A friend and I hiked up Fall Creek Falls off of hwy 138 past Glide Oregon. We hiked to the very top and walked past some houses which were owned by XXXXXX XXXX. We continued past his house and ended up on BLM I believe. The sun was starting to set so we turned around and started back. After about a mile, I heard this loud growl and it startled the both of us. I looked up this hill to my right and there stood a hairy upright animal and had to be around 8 foot just staring at us. We started to walk faster more of a sprint and and a rock came crashing down towards us. I believe whatever it was threw that huge rock at us. I've never been more scared in my life but I now know bigfoot/sasquatch or whatever you call it does truly exist. ... I'm still shaken over the encounter.

No comments: