.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, June 18, 2017

If you comment it makes it more fun for me. SOOOOOO...

3 comments:

Linda Newton-Perry said...

This is the place to comment. I know it can be difficult on this free site. I don't pay a monthly fee for Ballyhoo. I don't try to make money. Over the years it has cost me lots of money to write about bigfoot. My husband and I have rented planes, traveled a bunch and hiked many a trail. Tell us your story in the quest for bigfoot. ... Linda Newton-Perry

Anonymous said...

6/07/2017 A truck driver hauling wood chips heading west reported seeing one large dark brown and one smaller Bigfoot crossing Oregon 42 at 2:30am at Slide Creek. According to google earth Slide Creek is at REMOTE OR.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Thank you for your comment. 42 is sure a nicer drive than it once was. We love to travel it but it always in the daytime. I like to tell people where the animal has been seen. They can look for the footprints anyway!