.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Gun Fired

Thanks for the chance to tell my story to someone. On December 14th 2009 while on patrol near Carpenderville in Curry Co. I received a call to proceed to mile post twenty four on the Forest Service Road, Pairsoll Peak near the south fork of the Chetco River.

At 1422 hrs I arrived at the south fork bridge. There I was to investigate a report by cellphone that six loggers in a crew wagon had seen a big animal of unknown species on the bridge looking over the side. After taking their reports I told them they could go on home.

I walked across the bridge on foot and walked along the road looking for any signs. There it was, a blackish hairy animal of immense size standing upright looking straight at me from the river bank. I drew my weapon and shot once in the air to stop its forward movement towards me.

The eight to ten foot apelike thing whirled around and walked off into the treeline near the water. Stunned, I returned to pickup. I called it in and was told to return to the Gold Beach Station. I had no choice but to report seeing a Sasquatch-Bigfoot type animal.

I had to see a goof ball shrink before going back to work.

No comments: