.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

An Older Sighting From This Blog

Bigfoot Sighting

Guest Editor-Blogger Timothy Berns has this to say:

My name is Timothy, and was born and raised in southern Oregon. I'm 49 years old and have a degree in forestry. This last fall, Oct. 24, 2009, I was deer hunting with a lifelong friend near the Coos/Curry border near a place called Agness Pass. We had been hunting since daybreak and had not seen any new signs of deer. We decided to park the pickup and walk up an old logging road that has been closed for many years due to the road sliding out.


My friend and I walked about three miles up this road till we came to a downed tree along the stream. My friend walked up under a shade tree and lit a cigar up and sat down. It was still hot and dry out so I decided  to get a drink out of the stream.  As I approached the stream, I noticed the water was real muddy looking.


Thinking that an animal had just been there, I slid down the bank to the water's edge. All of a sudden my life was changed forever. There in the middle of the stream just slightly up from me stood a giant hair covered manlike thing looking at me. His eyes locked with mine as we stared at each other. He was very tall, over nine feet and three to four times my build. I muttered "Oh, God!" because I knew I had ran right into a Bigfoot creature.


It quickly turned and went up the bank on the opposite side of the road in a flash. I had rifle in hand and would never have shot this thing. It was much too human like to me. I've never seen anything move that fast. For all these years I have thought Bigfoot was a bunch of .....I'm certain there is a Bigfoot now. I'm not crazy! I was told about your blog by a gentleman that looks into reports. Yes, I did make a full and complete report to the Coos/Curry County Sheriffs and Forest Service in Gold Beach and Powers, Oregon. I am now trying to find out all about them. It could have easily attacked me but it didn't.

______________________________

Thank you so much, Timothy for this account.  One thing, you were'nt going to drink the water straight out of the stream were you? What a wonderful story. My husband believes that once this animal is "discovered" that the interest will be higher yet and will even be more exciting to read about. I have my doubs about that. And, I think it will always be by accident that one will see the animal and so you will be one of the few that this has happened to. Again thank you for telling your story here on Bigfoot Ballyhoo.

No comments: