.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, December 10, 2015

From Our Archives

Number 80 From Archive Section
Mr Glenn
July 25, 2013 

Guest Editor-Blogger:Mr. Glenn @@@@@
November 2nd 2012 started out to be a day like many others for me. I am a school teacher of 18 years for a local school district here in Oregon. On this morning I left for school at 6 am because I live out in the country several miles from town.

After about a half hour of travel I came upon a car flipped on its top with the headlights still shining. I quickly ran up to the car to see if anyone had been hurt. A lady and her son were in the car and I yelled at her to help me open the jammed door so I could help her and her son out of the car because I could smell gasoline in the air and was afraid the car would catch on fire.

I called 911 and told the dispatcher about the accident and location. The woman in the car was so afraid asking me over and over "if that thing was still on the road." I asked her "What thing are you talking about?" She said some kind of monster sized apelike creature was crossing the road when she over corrected trying not to hit it and hit the bank and turned over.

I assured her no monsters were around. After a few minutes with my help she and her son were safe outside the wreck. I took them to my car and let them sit in back while I waited for the police and a ambulance to arrive. The woman pointed towards the treeline and told me this apelike thing came onto the road from over there. 

When the police arrived I told him what the woman had told me. We walked over to the edge of the road and there they were. They were huge human like prints looking to be more than 15 inches long with five toes on each foot. The debth of them suggested something heavy had made them.

The police took pictures of the prints along with something he found a few feet away. He got a clear bag from his truck and scooped up what appeared to be feces from the ground. He asked me if I had seen the accident and I told him that I had come along just afterwards.

He asked me many questions about the state of the woman and boy in the car. By then the EMTs had taken her and the boy to the nearest hospital. I found out later that day both were not badly hurt. 

A day went by and on my way home from school I stopped at the site of the wreck. I wanted to get a better look at those tracks. They had been destroyed by someone with a shovel. Why would anyone want to destroy them? I have since became friends with the family and believe that bigfoot walked out in front of her car causing her to wreck.

No comments: