.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, December 28, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 91
Mark and Lorie
Nov. 28, 2013

One was in
Ash Valley, [Oregon] area out of Loon Lake. It was within 30 yards of me and my fiancĂ©e, and it was the most terrifying one [of my sightings]. This creature was about 8 foot tall and 4 foot wide and snarled at us, as well as staring us down for about 3 minuets─which seemed like an hour. I feared for our lives. I now carry a hand gun of significant power when in the woods. He made several advances at us and I didn't think I would be sitting here today writing this.

The other 2 [sightings] were in the area west of Monroe near Alpine, which is on the way to Corvallis. These were almost kind of tranquil in a way and that is how I have come to the conclusion that the red-eyed creatures are a different hybrid type animal and are very aggressive. I hope our luck continues and we have more encounters as now we leave treats behind when we leave an area and check it the next day for any sign.

So far we’ve only had a small stack of flat rocks that were stacked in a very strange way, and were not there the day before; and some bird feathers that were placed on the ground where we placed some apples and snickers bars the day before.


Would love to have you come out one day and we will go enjoy the day walking the woods, and the night at one of our local wineries at dinner, which would be our treat.

Have a great Thanksgiving and keep up the good work. Please don't say you never want to see a bigfoot again as I want everyone that has seen one to come forward. I want to go there and investigate if it is within days of the sighting with respect to the area and the creature.

No comments: