.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, December 23, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 88
Must Be Anon
Oct. 14, 2013 (submitted to Ballyhoo)


You know people like Cory telling about his encounter helps others that are afraid to tell about a sighting they've had. I'm no exception to the rule.

 In August 2013, I was doing a timber line survey on Upper Rock Creek near Remote, Oregon. I have been employed by BLM for 22 years as a surveyor on timber sales. I never really thought one way or the other about sasquatch or bigfoot. I certainly never thought I would ever see one.

On this August morning the fog had just lifted off a mountainside I was to run a line on. This was an area where I had done some other pre-sale work. I had left the pickup on a turnout and followed a game trail down to the bottom of the canyon where a small creek runs water year around. I wasn't really paying attention to the surroundings because I had already been down this trail twice that week.

When I reached the creek, I noticed the water was very muddy looking. At about that same time I heard the sounds of water splashing just up around the bend in the creek. I walked up the side of the creek to see what was going on. Well, what I saw was unbelievable. Two upright beings covered in hair one dark brown and one a light brown were laying in the creek rolling themselves over and over apparently cooling off in the creek.

The water wasn't deep enough to completely cover them. The light brown being was a female because it had visible breasts on it, the other darker one was a male. I will not comment on why I know he was male. They bathed or washed themselves for a few more minutes then the male stood up on his legs.

At that time I was froze in place behind the brush on the bank. He was enormous in size. Then the female stood up and she was somewhat smaller but in no way my size. I'm 6' 3 and 205 and these beings were much larger than me.

They slowly started to walk up the creek and I noticed both of these things had very muscular arms and torsos. The arms were longer than human. The faces were somewhat apelike with features not ape like but somewhat human. Both faces were a deep dark brown weathered look. After a few minutes more, they disappeared from site by walking up the opposite side of the canyon into the timber.

I remained still for what seemed at least 30 minutes then went back to the pickup. All the way back to the office I thought about how I was going to report this.

I never did say a word because I had remembered what happened to a colleague that reported seeing one last year. He was retired by force. The sale has since been pulled because of water quality concerns over logging it. I still feel guilty that I had to remain silent.

No comments: