.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Regarding 'What is Ahora?"

 Guest Editor-Blogger: Anon

Ahora is Spanish for "now". I happen to know a little bit about this topic. Actually, I know someone who is quite informed on the Dr. Miller topic. He told me that Sophia's Ahora is actually a place. She is using it as a noun, not an adverb. The place is Juan Ahora, a street in Xalapa, Mexico. Sophia AND her grandmother are from Mexico. That is where you will find this document! 
____________

I have no way of proving it but I was thinking Sophia was from Venezuela. ... LNP
____________
 Top Post is in Regard to This Introduction to the Dr. Miller Document:
Dear Linda,
I am not clear as to the best way to handle a manuscript written by my grandmother's half - brother. He died in 2005. He had no children or relatives who live, except my grandmother. Apparently, he sent a box and left it in the box ... Without my knowledge or my mother .... - It was in the attic of my grandmother since 2005. Amazing age of 92, my grandmother recently passed away and my mother and I were going through his things, found this manuscript. I do not know if it's authentic, but I wanted to share with anyone who might know what to do with it. English is a second language. So I look to you, Linda, to be the nicest person on the internet now, when it comes to bigfoot, then I'll send it to you. Written original manuscript is by hand and it has been neglected. So a friend transcribed it to write to you. I do not know what to do with the original, so we have sealed it by Ahora


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why were you thinking she was from Venezuela?