.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, November 8, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 63 
Sighting While Mushroom Hunting, Oregon
(June 10, 2012)
I saw the smaller version [bigfoot] about 6 feet tall when mushroom hunting last year in the shadows of the trees. It looked like a juvenile and made sounds that I have never heard in all my years in the woods.
I was never really able to get a really good sighting of it, but I do know the later it got it starting a calling sound. It sounded big by the sounds it was making. It started our way. I have never been scared of anything in the woods, but this thing scared me just with its vocals and sounded like King Kong coming through the woods.
I jumped in my vehicle and got out of there with my picking crew. They were scared out of their wits. I just want to say that if someone goes looking for this animal, I believe you are in for a shock and maybe an encounter that will not turn out well.
I’m serious, I had a handgun as I always do when I mushroom hunt, and I knew it was not enough fire power to protect my crew or myself. Not that I would ever think about using it against a creature that I respect and needs protected. Please, I’m not writing this as a joke and hope everyone heeds this warning. This is a big “whatever” and I feel it will protect its kind; I know the sounds it made coming through the woods that day had 6 people totally freaked out.

No comments: