.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, November 27, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 73
Douglas County Oregon
April, 2013 (Date given to Ballyhoo. Sighting two years earlier.)

We had a sighting in Douglas County two years ago in late summer at the far end of Ash Valley while picking mushrooms on I believe to be Weyerhauser land that was recently being logged.

My partners headed one way and I headed the opposite direction. I was down in a crevice below the ground picking mushrooms when I  heard someone walk very heavily up to the area I was at.

I thought it was my partners coming back and were looking for me. My sighting was blocked by branches and tall weeds and I was yelling for them to go farther up the mountain and see what was ahead and I would join them.

I smelled something that smelled dead or rancid and saw a huge shadow walk past my spot toward the top of the hill. I have had a sighting before and wanted to see this creature and was scrambling up the ravine I was in to see it and when I came out it was moving faster than any bear or human could ever move.

 It stopped and turned at the top when I screamed at it to stop. It was huge, about 7 foot tall, dark but not what I would call black, maybe a dark brown.  It didn't seem to have a neck.

Its head was conical shaped and the eyes seemed to burn a hole right through me. It stood and stared at me for what seemed like a eternity, but only minutes and turned and went into the treeline at the top.

When I could stop my body from shaking and could get my legs to move, I went back to the truck at the bottom of the hill and blew my horn to bring in my partners. They asked what that smell was when they got back to the vehicle.

No one would go to the top of the hill with me to check for prints or gather data and I wasn't going to go by myself with out a weapon.

We left and have never been back since, nor do I care to.  It was a very scary experience and one I never in a million years would want  happen to me again.

I have been in the woods all my life and I know bears very well and it was not a bear.  And why would a seven foot person be in a suit made of hair on a hot summer's  day as a prank?

No comments: