.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, November 25, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 71 Archive
 China Flat, Oregon
March 18, 2013 (Sighting Date)


Linda Perry, I’ve had the most unsettling experience happen. I find myself looking for an answer elsewhere. My story will start on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 6 am.
 
I would first like to say that I enjoy good health and I'm not influenced by rumors or unseen fears. Well on with it!
That morning I was stopped and just sitting in my pickup at China Flats, south of Powers, waiting for a person from the Roseburg area to meet me so we could go up the mountain together to look at a select timber sale on Barlow Mountain.
 
It had just become light enough to see without the headlights. I had the door to my truck open drinking a cup of coffee and I was enjoying a few moments of silence in the forest. I spotted something large move in the distance across the old campsite clearing.
 
Thinking it was a black bear, I watched to see if it had cubs with it. The problem is it wasn't a bear. It walked out into the clearing and then apparently spotted me. It quickly turned towards the river and walked off on two legs. This was something completely unknown to me and most others I’ve talked with.
 
After it walked off, I was filled with a strange panic feeling and felt that it was watching me from the hillside above the river. I have to admit this thing filled me with uncontrollable panic. I could hear it snapping brush as it walked up the steep hillside.
I started up the pickup and tore out of there heading for Powers. Down the road I met the person I was waiting for. I pulled off the road as he stopped and came over to my truck. I told him what happened and he said, "JESUS!”
 
I told him I wanted to go to Powers to get someone to return up there with us to look for sign of this animal. When we reached Powers, we pulled into the district ranger station and waited for someone to come open it up. At 8 am the first guy pulled in and I blurted out the sighting at him.
 
We went in and made a report out in his office. To my amazement, he already knew what I thought I saw of this animal. He asked me, "Was it a large manlike creature, covered in dark hair and walking upright with two legs and two massive arms?”
“Yes,” I replied.
“OK, thanks for coming in,” he remarked. I have never in my life been so upset over the way he merely told me what I saw. Well I guess, I’m just anther person that claims to have seen this mysterious creature─Bigfoot

No comments: