.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, November 20, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 68
Alpine-Monroe Sighting
(Novemeber 2012)
Linda, I have had two encounters right here in the valley near Alpine-Monroe area and one while I lived in Ohio while in a tent camping at the Salt Fork state park area that you see on the Finding bigfoot show.

Each time it is a very scary time as I know each one has got to have a different personality and the belief that they will never hurt you should never be reported to the John Q public, like these shows you see on Television.

The last encounter was the worst as far as scared because I was hunting mushrooms and wasn't even giving it a thought that it was possible to see one again. I was just coming over the top of the hill and was just about to go over  and go down, when I got this feeling something was looking at me; the hair stood on the back of my neck.

I know this feeling and if you are ever in the woods and you get this feeling, don't ignore it and start looking around. I looked down the hill and there he stood about 50 yards away, coming uphill. He hid behind a slag pile and was stomping his feet for some reason and let out a roar that to this day, still will wake me up at night.

He then started making a noise like a chattering sound and it sounded like a person behind me was trying to say something in words but I could not understand it, nor saw anything. He could have come up that hill in three steps if he had wanted to and do me physical damage.

I did not want to be between him and his family, so I went down the right side of the hill on a newly made logging trail. I was shaking so bad when I got to the truck that I swore I would never go into the woods again, at least by myself, but have been out there many times since.

I love your site and try to read it everyday if possible. Wish more people would comment and wish I could see the one at
Sru Lake. I would love to hear from others that would like to go camping there to see if we could lure that mean, not scared of people damaging sucker out. We'd have proof then.

Thanks again Linda and have a great
Holiday.

No comments: