.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, November 10, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 64
Bigfoot Advice

(Terry K)
(June 19, 2012)
Very good advice. On my sighting I saw the bigfoot rip up a large tree limb with one snap. People that claim you are in no danger when coming on a bigfoot plainly do not know any facts about what one will do. So may sites say their docile and will not harm you.
I would never give out advice on something like a wild animal’s behavior. The one bigfoot I saw would have attacked anyone or anything in front of him. I wasn’t looking for it, just came on it by bad fortune on a two day hiking trip in the southern coastal mountain range of Oregon last year. I believe it was a full grown male and it wasn’t happy with me. Pepper spray nor a pistol would have never stopped him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Did you see this head stone of Dr. Miller. This confirms his death! http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=27586891&PIpi=11235399