.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, November 7, 2015

From a Ballyhoo Youtube Video

Comment from youtube Video: Dead Bigfoots Have Been Examined by Dr H A Miller


Cathy Edwards 4 hours ago · LINKED COMMENT

I have always known that these creatures existed. My late Father told of a vivid encounter that he and his brother had with one in Southern Louisiana in the 1940s. My father did not scare easy but I could still since the fear that he felt as a child as he told of his encounter. This peaked my interests in this elusive creature. I then recall reading on an internet forum in the early 90s about a hunter, also in Louisiana, that shot one and took the body to LSU campus in Baton Rouge - anthropology department- and waited for the announcement to the world that, of course, never came. So the question I would like to pose to everyone is "Why the secrecy?" Why is the U.S. government so determined to keep this discovery secret? I have my theory as to why but I would like to hear from others. When you consider this would be the greatest anthropological discovery in the history of mankind - why is everyone, just as this doctor, be complicit in this lie? The question is no longer "Does bigfoot/Sasquatch exists? The question is "What is the reason for the cover-up of the existence of this creature by our government?" Anxious to receive your responses. Thank you.
 ___________________

Cathy Edwards replied to Cathy Edwards's comment
Dead Bigfoots Have Been Examined by Dr H A Miller 


Cathy Edwards No Linda feel free to use my comment on your blog.  That is the $63 million dollar question.  You also need to look into what the lead remote viewer is now saying about these creatures.  Very interesting indeed what they have picked up on Remote Viewing sessions about where these creatures come from.  I do not know his name off the top of my head but he recently resigned and is now talking about his time as a remote viewer for the government.  Ken something I believe.

No comments: