.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, November 19, 2015

Archive Section


Number 67 from Archive Section
Bigfoot Gathering Mushrooms?
(Missy Cabic)
(September 24, 2012)

I had two experiences. And I don’t think they are the “same ole, same ole” like the other ones you were talking about the other day. LOL! I think it was in the spring of about 1998-99. My ex-husband woke me up at about three in the morning. We lived in Atlanta, Michigan at the time, which is about half way between Gaylord and Alpena. He woke me up and was visibly shaken. He told me, “Come here to the back porch, gotta hear this.”

I went with him to the sliding glass door on the back porch and heard the most Good-awful sound I have ever heard in my life. We had 40 acres on a corner lot and this was coming from the state-owned woods to our southwest. It sounded like someone or something was dying. It was terrible and it went on every 30 seconds or so for almost an hour. I have heard the other animals in the area before, bobcat, coyote, fox, birds, etc. This was nothing like that! It was very eerie and haunting. Whatever was making that howl/scream/noise had to have a HUGE lung capacity!



Also, that following summer when I was coming home from work, I was coming down one of the many dirt “back roads” to get home and I saw, what at first I thought might be a horse, running very fast through some VERY THICK  swamp. I turned to look at it and I saw that it was not a horse, but something on two legs and about 8 or 9 feet tall.

I have never seen anything move that fast! Especially through a cedar swamp! I glanced at the road to make sure I was not going to crash and when I looked back, it was out of sight. I don’t know if it had run out of my field of vision or had stopped and was hiding. I think it might have decided to squat down and hide.

In hindsight, I wonder if it was running to protect or hide a juvenile...? I had to continue on my way home and the whole way, I was terrified that it would come running out of the woods and cut me off on the road. I was in a little GEO Tracker with a soft-top and as big, tall, fast and muscular as this thing was, it could have opened my car like it was tin foil and there wouldn’t have been a thing I could have done to prevent it!

I did in fact make it home and I never saw the creature again. Here’s another thing that happened, that I think (now that I look back on it) that may have been bigfoot related: I was staying at my Dad’s cabin in Munising in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. This cabin is WAY out in the woods with no electricity or running water. We went for a walk out in the woods surrounding the cabin (there are NO trails or anything, just thick hardwoods) and at one point we felt like we were being watched. 

Talk about a creepy feeling! And then we came upon this log where it looked like someone had been sitting on the log collecting mushrooms. There was a very neat pile of mushroom caps on the log and all the stems of the mushrooms were on the ground by the log. At the time, I didn’t think too much of it. But looking back at how remote the area is and how there are NO people up there around this cabin for miles. I am thinking that this could have been a bigfoot out gathering mushrooms and we came along and interrupted it.

No comments: