.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, October 13, 2015

  Number 51 of our Archive Section
 Oregon Forest Sighting
(Tom Krewson)
(May 27, 2011)


In 1982, I was working in the Elliot and found large footprints of something shaped like a man’s foot only much larger. It was a rainy and windy morning in November when I came across a line of prints in a meadow near Elk Wallow Camp.

The tracks were still muddy and had just been made within a couple hours of my finding them. This was the strangest experience I’ve ever had. The area was void of any wildlife and had a strong odor in the air of terrible musky smell.
 
As I looked around in the surrounding meadow I caught sight of something moving into the forest on the east side of the meadow’s campground. There was no mistake that what I saw was walking on two legs and was some kind of a huge wild man or ape-type creature mostly covered in black hair and well over eight feet tall. It took one step to another step in long strides. It had long swinging arms as it walked. The arms reached just below its knees.

I reported this creature to the Oregon State Police by my company radio and a game officer, Kent Brandon, came up and photographed the trail of prints and talked with me about the creature I had seen walking off. He was as perplexed as I was on what it was for sure.

A couple years later I saw what a bigfoot is supposed to look like and this thing definitely matched it. It’s been years since I saw that creature, but I’ll remember that day for the rest of my days.


No comments: