.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, October 19, 2015

I Know That Bigfoot is Not Very Important Compared to ...

actually compared to many things. Bigfoot just happens to be a subject that has captured my attention. It would surprise me, beyond belief, if this animal did not exist. I BELIEVE IT DOES EXIST. And I believe "discovering"  bigfoot requires  careful planning so not to ruin state economies. It might also interest some of you, that I WISH I HAD NEVER GOTTEN INVOLVED WITH THIS SUBJECT. However, this blog has become a place to submit sightings, and comment freely on the subject without using a name. People still kid, make fun of, etc. of any that claim to have seen a bigfoot or even believe in bigfoot. WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN! Please try to make it a better world by what you say and how you act. I like "nice" people myself. Maybe NICE will catch on. What do you say? Give NICE  a whirl and maybe it will make a difference in your life. ... Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: