.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Guest Editor-Blogger:

Charlie Prantson , Boise Idaho

These accounts of feeling that someone is watching you is what I encountered many years ago east of Coquille in Oregon. 1970 I was employed by a tree planting contractor to survey lines in this one area in the coast range. I had been working running a line when I came upon some unusual tracks that appeared to be human shape but much much larger than normal.

The tracks were running both ways from east to west and back again. The depth of the tracks were quite alarming to me because my tracks barley left a shape on the ground. As the afternoon progressed I got a feeling someone was watching my movements.

On three occasions I heard what appeared to be somebody beating wood against wood. It must have been about 4 pm when this awful scream came blasting out of the timberline next to me. It absolutely unnerved me. I know all the sounds animals make in the Pacific Northwest and this wasn't any animal I had ever heard before.

I never did see what made this scream but can say it had to be big. I've thought often about that day many times in my mind and truly believe I was very near a Sasquatch or a couple of them. In 1970 I had never even heard of the Bigfoot film nor did I ever read anything on Bigfoot. 


_____________


Thank you so much for your comment. ... LNP

No comments: