.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, September 3, 2015

Please SOMEONE discover bigfoot so I can quit writing about the animal.




 
A smear campaign may again be in the works against me. If that is so I’d like to remind the readers of this site that I started writing Bigfoot Ballyhoo to get information for my bigfoot newspaper column. I quit the column and continued with Ballyhoo. You do not have to search very far to find both my name and reputation  smeared on the Internet. The truth is I’ve lied about nothing. It is a shame and is sad that people can just say anything they wish and get away with it.

The letters below were sent to me and I published them. It is as simple as that. ... I do hope bigfoot is ‘discovered’ soon so that I can quit writing about it. ... Have a grand day. ... Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: