.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, September 12, 2015

Guest Editor-Blogger: Gloria

(Number 115 in our Archive Section)
This is a true account of a terrifying encounter with Bigfoot. My name is Gloria and have lived in Medford Oregon all my life. I'm now 75 and have retired from teaching for 28 years. When this happened I was 40.

My husband, and three family friends went camping over in Coos County near a place that had the name "Elliott Forest." It was our third night there when things began to happen, loud screams and the sounds of large branches being whipped against something. I was assured by the group it was a cougar off in the distance. 

Something didn't feel right to me. A constant feeling of being watched kept me in high alert mode all day and night. Late this night I was awakened by the loud sound of some gibberish I couldn't understand and the loud sound of footsteps. It was about this time I saw something walk in front of my tent and bend over to look inside. I was beyond terrified at the figure of this massive apelike creature looking at me. I tried to scream but was frozen with fear. It reached inside the tent and grabbed my sleeping bag and started to pull me out of the tent.

My husband woke up and saw the figure outside. He said later it was the horrific smell that woke him up. He yelled "What do you want?" It let go of my bag and turned and walked off while letting out a loud whistling sound. Everyone was now awake and outside looking out into the forest. We could hear this creature breaking branches and raising all hell off in the forest.

It was decided we would all stay close together and keep the fire blazing till dawn. When it was light enough to see we broke camp and left this area. We went to the nearest town called Lakeside. The police didn't  take me or any of the camp party serious even though one was a active policeman. They claimed it had to been a dream. I have never been able to get over this incident. Little doubt in my mind about what this creature was after, Me!

_______________

Thank you for this great bigfoot experience. ... LNP 

Check out the comments below on this post. Click 2 Comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would do it for me. My God where does the government get off on hiding these dangerous apes from the public? It sounds to me if her hubby wouldn't have woke up and yelled she would gave been packed off by the beast. Pistols won't do any good unless you hit them in the head with the first shot.I wish the group of people who claim these creatures are harmless would quit giving out false info.

GLENN said...

ELLIOTT STATE FOREST. OWNED BY STATE OF OREGON. 20 MILES EAST OF COOS BAY AND 7 MILES EAST OF LAKESIDE,OREGON.

Anonymous said...

Elliott State Forest, 93,000 square acres