.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, August 28, 2015

From Our Archive Section

Number 42
2003 Sighting Between Agness and Galice, Oregon
(Robert James Hansen)
(December 18, 2010)
I’m glad you brought up the road dangers. In 1987 I lost a friend to a massive slide near Allegany, Oregon. The forest road people had declared the road safe for travel but it gave way under him and the result was a needless death. For many years I worked in the forest and found being in the wrong place at the right time can have deadly consequences.
Now to an experience I had in 2003. While driving the USFS #23 mainline between Agness and Galice, Oregon, I happened to look up the steep bank to see something move behind a tree. I stopped, thinking a deer was moving. To my surprise the animal wasn’t a deer. Looking around the tree at me was a black face, shaped like a man’s only covered in hair.
 
Then as I watched this thing, it moved slightly to the right and I was absolutely mortified to see an apelike animal body appear from behind the tree. This animal or what ever it was, looked very stout and tall. It appeared to be female with hair-covered breasts on it. It was somewhat between a man and a large ape.
It was watching me as it moved off into the thick underbrush. I have to tell you I was shocked and confused on what it was. It was several months later when I was talking to a guide for rafters on the Rogue when he told me it must have been bigfoot. He claimed he had seen one just like it only a male (he thinks) the year before while taking some rafters down the river. I remember very well he said it appeared to have some eye damage to it, like that Sru Lake thing is said to have.
I am still amazed to this day how these creatures can be out there without someone taking a shot at one. I believe your title to your newspaper articles is correct: “It’s only a matter of time” before someone kills a bigfoot by accident or on purpose.

No comments: