.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, September 22, 2014

Guest Editor-Blogger

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Sighting From the Past With Warning":

Ann and Linda, I'm sorry that I stated the color of the Bigfoot as a factor for aggressiveness (that only the darker ones with the red eyes being dangerous). I have spoken with many people who have had an encounter, including some at  the Salt Creek Bigfoot Conference in
Ohio, where hundreds of people converged. The consensus was that the lighter colored creatures were timid and curious, and the darker ones were the most likely to be the aggressive ones.
I can see that protecting their young would be a priority for any mammal, no matter the color, and am glad Ann made it out alive and well.

The other item that was discussed and made for very lively discussion was, Bigfoot, Man or animal? I was amazed at the number of people, professional and novice, that thought this creature should be considered of human nature.

We all have opinions on this. I’ve had three encounters, none of which I ever wished for or wanted.  I was happy in my non-belief life. LOL. But the lighter ones to me acted more animal like than the darker ones. When your encounter is as scary as Ann's, who was so busy running for her life, [I imagine] she never gave it too much thought.

 I believe you’d have to see one for yourself to realize that they have intelligence: They are survivalists. They migrate to forage food, and family seems to be very important to them.

 One more thing Ann, Did you see the little one? Did it look human in any way or was it like a small ape? Anyway, anything new in the Rogue River falls sighting from a few weeks ago? And have you heard from the little girl in the Sru Lake incident lately? We pray daily she will make a complete recovery and be able to enjoy the outdoors again. I hope one day that the whole story on what happened that weekend will be brought out to the public, so we can learn from it.

What was supposed to be the year of the Bigfoot in Oregon as far as encounters go, has been the year of the boring, no encounters, unless people are afraid to report them.

___________

I hope you don't mind that I've made some changes to sentence lengths, etc. I wish to make the comments as easy as possible for our readers. Excellent comment. ... Linda Newton-Perry


1 comment:

Milton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.