.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, July 20, 2014

What Are Your Thoughts?


Bigfoot: My Thoughts

I, and my husband, have been writing about bigfoot since 2009. It is my belief that these animals exist. We’ve followed the activities of a few well-thought of individuals (good reputations all). We believe that they’ve told the truth about seeing bigfoot.

We do hike in the woods looking for tracks and the animal, but not often. We enjoy going to sighting locations, but we’ve never observed one for ourselves.

I believe these bigfoot-type animals are just that─ANIMALS. It may be that they are not apes in origin at all. Take the Panda for example; it has a raccoon origin (kingdom). I however think, that bigfoots are probably some type of ape. I have no training on the subject of origins. So, my thoughts are simply opinions.

I would like for you to remember that this site is for ‘talking’ bigfoot. That is what these few words are about, talking bigfoot.

Thousands of viewers from the world over visit this site each month. I’ve often thought of quitting the site. The reason would be that this world has so many problems more important than the ‘discovery’ of bigfoot. And I believe if it is ‘discovered’ in the wrong way it could cost untold numbers of men and women their forest-based jobs. I certainly don’t want to be part of that problem.

What do you think, READER?

No comments: