.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, July 18, 2014

New Sighting by Vernon Dell



Guest Editor-Blogger: Vernon Dell
(This experience is # 101 in our Archive Section)
 During the 80s after the St. Helens eruption I hauled logs out of the blast zone. Though the area was destroyed, some areas to the west and south were not touched by the blast. We had just finished a job on Weyco property and moved our small fleet of trucks to Cougar Washington. After a couple of days we took a small job further up on the river. One morning I was sitting inside my truck waiting for the truck ahead of me to pass when I saw something cross the narrow roadway and disappeared into the timber. It looked somewhat like a primitive man only it was about twice the size of modern man. As it crossed it looked at me and I could see it had been close to the blast zone at some point in time because its skin around the face looked to be scorched. It didn't look to be in pain it just had been burnt at sometime. I told a fellow trucker about what I saw and I was surprised to hear two others had seen the Bigfoot but with a female and youngster. So Im guessing some of the Bigfoots made it through the eruption. 

____________

Thank you for the great sighting experience. ... Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: