.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, July 28, 2014

Linda and Rob Perry at the Oregon Caves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBoD9WIwrGs

Linda Newton-Perry at the Oregon Caves 2011.
Click above link to take you to the Youtube Video. 

On the video you will see me sprawled in the snow. My son and I were hiking the Big Tree Loop Trail at the Oregon Caves where Dr. Johnson had his sighting. I still laugh when I think what happened after I fell down. My son was walking a few feet behind me when I slipped and slid down the bank into a small tree. I was thinking Rob was laughing to himself about how clumsy his mother was when next he slipped and landed right behind me. We had a good laugh then and we still laugh about it every time we mention our hike at the Oregon Caves. It took us five hours when it should have only taken three─my knees. When we first started the trail I smelled a slight skunk odor and later I heard the huffing sound that Dr. Johnson described. We might very well have been in the vicinity of a BIGFOOT. Who knows! Enjoy and comment, please. ... Linda Newton-Perry 

No comments: