.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, July 13, 2014

Guest Editor-Blogger



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "On Killing Bigfoot at Sru Lake, Oregon":

Now that I have retired from my job I can talk about the SRU Lake situation of 2007 thru 1012. We were ordered to lie to the public when it came out that damage has occurred at the campground in recent years.


I will say it now: Fact, no human was ever considered responsible for that damage. Fact, Is I never saw Bigfoot but did see its tracks and even helped destroy the tracks at one point because of an increase in public visitors looking around. 

Fact, I can say the orders came from the head office of FS not any local official. Fact, there has been 13 sightings and reports filed by the public since 2007 in that area.

Fact, I don't get along with Bill Emery and he doesn't like me much and has told me so. We have had a big disagreement on this. 

Emery thinks the Bigfoot is a danger to the general public. We do agree on this. Fact is, I believe that this Bigfoot will eventually hurt someone if its given a chance and needs to be tracked down and destroyed.

Emery is on the side for closing the area to the public which is near impossible to do under current federal law. FS is rapidly changing to a younger workforce that has no problem with non disclosure of this subject so I don't see any real changes coming. There have been sightings on the Elk River side, Johnson Mountain and China Flats as well as Eden Valley.

No comments: