.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, July 2, 2014

From Bigfoot Ballyhoo's Archive Section

4. Hyw 58/Cottage GroveOregon sighting
(January 2, 2010)

I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever tell a soul about my encounter. I’m a private person who never thought the bigfoot thing was anything but stories. Then it happened to me. Going to work last Nov. 28, I was in between Cottage Grove on Highway 58 when my car quit me. I was off the road in a wide spot waiting for somebody to come along.

No traffic at all being it was 4:00 AM. After waiting about a half hour I got out of my car to see if I could find the motor problem. It was then I heard a clack clack clack of something being hit against a tree down below me.  It was the strangest sound out there in nowhere.

After 5 minutes of it, it began to get much louder. Then it seems out of the silence of early morning came a horrible moan-like sound that sent the hair on my neck straight up. Then I heard the sound of somebody walking through the brush and woods.

Whatever it was would stop and start. The smashing of the ground sound it made, made me believe it was something rather large. Then it happened, this hairy black thing crossed the road right in back of my car on two legs. It was very large and tall. My god, I panicked and jumped in the car and locked the doors.

Maybe ten minutes later a truck came from the opposite direction and slowed down to see what my problem was. I yelled “Can I get a ride back to Cottage Grove with you?” The man said “sure” so I got inside his truck and never said a word to him or anybody else till now.

I’m 100% sure it was a bigfoot that crossed in back of me.
____________

No comments: