.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, June 21, 2014

Guest Editor-Blogger: Gary

#99 in Archive Section


Beware of your feelings. Linda, I have lived all my life in Oregon. I worked in the Oregon forest all my life. I never saw Bigfoot or even the tracks of one. This all changed for me on the morning off June 7th 2014. I was camping up on Union Creek off of Cow Creek Road. I had camped at this location for over 30 years with my family and alone.

I woke up about 3am on Saturday and for some reason I could not explain I felt someone or something was near my tent. I really can't explain what was different then any other morning except the camp was too quiet. No sounds of crickets or the forest sounds I'm accustomed to.

 After listening and hearing nothing I got up and went outside the tent to look around. I didn't see anything out of order outside other than it was deathly quiet. I made coffee and had some breakfast. Then out of the blue came this ungodly scream some distance away from camp. I thought it to be a big cat. Then after a moment or two the sound of wood breaking became very loud. It sounded like wood being smashed into something like a tree or stump. I had never ever heard this sound before.

As I sat looking off into the forest I caught the shape of a very large animal moving slowly toward the camp. It was walking like a man. I just couldn't believe my eyes. It slowly walked within 50 feet of me. It was a monstrous apelike creature. I knew it must be a Bigfoot. I had seen pictures of what they look like and this creature was somewhat like the pictures and films. It had deep set eyes with a large sloping forehead. It had a very big build to it. The legs and arms were double the size of mine. It was covered in a short coat or crop of dark hair. No hair around the eyes. The eyes were very large and had a slight red tint to them most likely from my campfire.

The creature looked at me, turned around and was gone in a flash. At daylight I walked to the area where the wood smashing sounds were coming from. There I found big tree limbs ripped to pieces. After seeing the damage, I decided I should go down the mountain and report this animal to the police. I went down to Riddle and contacted the Oregon State Police and asked them to come and meet me in Riddle. They said they were stretched too thin on troopers and didn't come. I called the Douglas County Sheriffs and no help there either. I finally got in contact with BLM in Roseburg and told them what had taken place. They tried to tell me it was no doubt a bear not some monster ape. They said they might be able to stop by the site on Monday

 I broke camp and returned  home. Monday came and went without a phone call from BLM. Thursday morning I drove back up to the site and found NO CAMPING . NO TRESPASSING signs posted. I contacted BLM again and they claim to have found nothing up there.

__________

Thank you Gary for your sighting experience. How exciting! ... LNP

No comments: