.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, March 30, 2013

Newspaper Column




Readers, it could still be true: Rick Dyer could have shot and killed a bigfoot in Texas. He lives in Nevada and that is where the body is claimed to be stored. If this is a hoax, it has not been found out yet.

I do hope you do not get tired of this claim or my writing about it. But if it is true, the “discovery” of bigfoot, sasquatch as many prefer, will take a very serious turn. And, I’m sure you will be happy to have been kept up-to-date on these claims from a man that hoaxed a dead body in 2008. Remember, that hoax made CNN. So we must keep our skeptical stance until this story comes to some sort of end. I’ll keep writing about it until we know for sure.

A couple of points about the body that I find interesting, if it can be believed, the dead bigfoot had a double row of teeth, top and bottom, except the front teeth which were single rows (this from Rick Dyer). And Musky Allen, one of a very few people that claims to have seen the body, says it has hair between its fingers.

Readers, I want you to be aware that according to many sighting reports, this species is not always docile. Just glimpsing one of these animals can send a person into shock. A grown bigfoot can appear to be ten feet tall.

We hikers, campers and forest users desperately need to know how to conduct ourselves when coming across this species. Since I’ve never seen a bigfoot, I’ll just bet when I do see one, my brain will yell at me to “run” but my feet will not move. And what’s more, I’ll probably not get them to move. So what do I do? When I do find my voice, should I yell at him? Okay, I know I keep going over this material, but to me it is so important.

One commenter on a Youtube video, that I posted, wrote that soon fences will go up around our forests, not to protect bigfoot, but to protect us from bigfoot. That’s a scary thought!

Readers, it is time to start “talking bigfoot.” Tell your friends and family about your sighting. If your sighting made you feel threatened in anyway, I think calling your local TV newsperson would not be out of the way. Doesn’t that just sound like the right thing to do?

Until next week, Linda and Christopher Perry

No comments: