.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, March 9, 2013

Newspaper Column by Perrys


It is difficult to get the facts straight in the realm of bigfoot discovery. Where I get information, the Internet, it, all of it, is suspect. I occasionally receive emails from interesting people containing interesting information. But then, emails are still connected with the Internet and therefore suspect.

I can happily go weeks, believing that certain Internet garnered information is fact only to have it explode as false, in seconds, like matter colliding with antimatter. I’ll not give examples as there are many. As you are certain to know, hoaxes are common in bigfootery.


While hoaxes are common, even more so are the unrestrained, mean-spirited people commenting with the “anonymous” moniker. So what! It’s fun for the commenter and does no harm. You may think. Well, I can tell you it does much harm.

We’ve had valuable information withheld from our online bigfoot magazine, Bigfoot Ballyhoo, because of unrestrained comments, including threats and even more loathsome, private information has been given out, home addresses and telephone numbers. The ones with the information stopped contributing, not because of Ballyhoo, but because of outlandish and often cruel anonymous comments. On our site, Bigfoot Ballyhoo, we could (probably) have displayed at this moment the clear photos of Big Clyde that the ESP Team’s trail camera snapped if it were not for “Anonymous’” rude and even lawbreaking threats.

And then there are those that use their real names, making up outrageous and often false claims to drive readership and accumulate add sales. That’s another topic, for another column. I’ve already used up too many of my allotted word count writing of the Internet.

I’ll return to the subject of bigfoot. Rick Dyer still has not been proven a hoaxer, for the second time, in his claim of killing and now possessing a bigfoot body. So, we have the resolution of that information to look forward to. The Brian Sykes bigfoot DNA study is still ongoing. We are sort of sure of this because it hasn’t been published on the Internet yet. And well, you know the perils of information gleaned on the Internet.

It may come down to believing only what you can see where bigfoot is concerned. Oh, say, the sight of the animal pacing and rattling the bars of his heavily reinforced cage. Just so you will know, there is now talk on the Internet of bigfoot being darted and caught alive.

Until next week, Linda Newton-Perry and Christopher Perry



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw a large pile of dung on my property. It had hair intertwined in it. I didn't think much of it until I came to the same spot to check for bear tracks and the dung was gone. Weird. Any insight into this? Cuz I'm confused.

Anonymous said...

I'm back. I posted on your rick Dyer column. Dyer is a bad name in bigfootery. I have no respect for the guy. I met him personally and found him very arrogant and no character. His hoaxes are actually getting on my nerves. What's the real truth behind this? Money probably. Rick just needs to stop this madness.