.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, March 21, 2013

Guest Editor:Blogger bearking


Linda this is bearking; I have put 8 trailcams within a 10 mile radius in different locations here in southern west Virginia near Logan. I've put different bait in each location. If I find anything out of the blue I will let u know.

____________

That would be great. Have you seen a bigfoot? I hope you haven't told me if you have or not. I deal with so much information on this site.  Have you photos you can share of yourself and the forest? We'd love it. Thanks and best regards, Linda Newton-Perry




No comments: