.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, March 11, 2013

Dear Mr. Bill Emery,

An Open Letter


Dear Mr. Bill Emery,
     It has been a long time now since you have commented here on Ballyhoo. I thought I'd ask you if you could fill us in on what is going on with your bigfoot research. There are a few people that still believe that I made up the ESP Team. I don't care what what they think, but I'd really enjoy it if you would talk to us here on Ballyhoo.

Best regards,
Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: