.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, January 5, 2013

Newspaper Column

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Mrs. Perry I do owe you a apology for not thanking you for your answers. It's not intended that you are the "weird persons" we ask about. Our teacher has ask a man from our area to come and talk with us on the bigfoot subject. He is Cole Saxton and is mentioned on your site and is active in bigfoot research in our area (COOS). He is bringing foot casts and will talk to us next week. Tyler's father saw what he thought was a bigfoot far up on Smith River Road in 2003. Bigfoot is a subject we are interested in because the majority of my class believe that someday soon they will find one and not be in a position to hide it from us. Please don't think we feel that you are weird because we don't. With all the claim online about bigfoot it's hard to figure out who's who and whats truth or not.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Oh Ashlee, thanks for getting back. And you are welcome for the answers. Please do me a favor and take a few pictures of Mr. Saxton next week and send one to me. I'd love to have it for Ballyhoo. Saxton is one of the members of the ESP Team that I speak about on my site. You may ask him if you can give me a photo. I hope he says yes.