.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Columbus Day Animal More Information


Illustration by Linda Newton-Perry

Thomas has left a new comment on your post "Guest Editor:Blogger on Columbus Day Animal": 

My father was one of the medical examiners that did work on the initial find. Though I was still in medical school at the time and had learned from dad on the discovery of the body I was interested in the results of the examination. He passed in 1981 but did leave a private record to me on the strange body they had examined. I moved to Canada in 1965 to become a ME for the government. I believe the animal was in fact a bigfoot and have privately discussed my feelings about it for years. 

____________

Did you get photos? Being from Canada perhaps they can be shown. Just a thought. I'd like it if you'd talk more about the animal. Is it your understanding that the bones were sent to the Smithsonian?

No comments: