.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bigfoot Newspaper Column



Have a certain field researcher’s claims to have killed a second bigfoot been proven? The short answer is, No. Bravado aplenty comes from his quarter, but nothing yet has been presented in the way of solid evidence. In my opinion, something seems a little “off” in his behavior if indeed he expects to have his name for all time attached to the “discovery of bigfoot.” How so you ask? Well, the man has released at least two Youtube, red-in-the-face, videos last week. I’m assuming he is mimicking a Youtube Maine researcher. 

The Maine researcher yells, flaps his overcoat and in general calls the whole known, bigfoot research population a bunch of ignorant idiots (my words, the last two). I know if it were me on the verge of announcing to the world that beyond doubt bigfoots exist, I’d present myself in a more dignified light.  I’d check my business wardrobe, see that it was well-pressed and scrounge around for my briefcase. But, that’s just me.

I enjoy the snippets of old bigfoot films that are being posted on Youtube of late. It is my opinion that there are many Youtube videos of real bigfoots. It is just difficult to determine which are real and which are hoaxed. And absolutely all of them are too far away from the creature to get a good look.

Once the animal is said to be real by science, many believe that photos and videos will be common, numerous even: because we know bigfoots exist, we will look for him while we are enjoying the forest and snap a photo.

I learned last week that fall is rutting season for bigfoot, the same as deer. Fall is hunting season. I’ve always felt it is best to stay out of the woods and forests if you are not hunting. Even hunters are accidentally taken for a deer by excitable riflemen and shot. Every once in a while it happens in Oregon.  This information on the rutting season of bigfoot was presented on one of these older Youtube videos I mentioned above.

I’m hoping that if and when a bigfoot body is delivered to “science” they will take whatever tissue is required and then allow the body to be stuffed. I’d like to see the bigfoot body be the core of a traveling exhibit. I believe I’d pay a big chunk of money to see a bigfoot body. Wouldn’t you?

Until next week, Linda Newton-Perry with Christopher Perry

P.S.
A comment came in that primates do not have "rutting seasons."


3 comments:

Linda Newton-Perry said...

A comment came in that primates do not have "rutting seasons."

Anonymous said...

Rutting season? This is pure speculation. If Sasquatch is part human they have the same sexual behavior. The females ovulate. What a stupid observation.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

I remember reading somewhere that someone observed male sasquatches lined up to mate with a female sasquatch. Sasquatches will have to be studied before we can know for sure their reproductive behavior.