.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Newspaper Column


Last week on Youtube I came across a video on bigfoot-type apes that were encountered by our soldiers in Vietnam. One name given for the animal was rock ape. This was the first time I’d heard of bigfoot in Vietnam. Mind you, I could have forgotten, since there is such an abundance of information available on bigfoot. And researching, for almost five years now, that information for this column and my online bigfoot magazine, Bigfoot Ballyhoo, I’m sure I’ve forgotten at least as much as I have retained.


I’m not claiming that these Vietnam Apes are exactly like our U.S. bigfoots. Research material tells us that in forest areas around the world, these animals exist. They vary in different ways, height and weight being two of them. If you should know of a Vietnam sighting, please tell us about it. If you are reading this column in the local paper, and do not have Internet access, write a letter to P.O. Box 334, Sutherlin, Oregon. You can go to www.bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com to leave a comment on the online bigfoot magazine, Bigfoot Ballyhoo. We look forward to hearing from you.

Family responsibilities have kept me busy the last couple of weeks. I fear that I will be preoccupied with them, for some time to come. I will endeavor to add new information to Bigfoot Ballyhoo as often as I can. If you enjoy this site, I would appreciate well-written comments so that I can use them as short articles. Bigfoot Ballyhoo is meant to be a place where enthusiasts can come to read and talk freely about bigfoot. Remember, we do not allow rude or accusatory comments. And it is a waste of my time and the readers’ time to keep going over past information that was submitted, published and proven to be untrue. There are simply people out there that wish to cause trouble. And because of these people we no longer publish photos that are submitted to the site. What a shame. Bigfoot Ballyhoo could be so much more interesting, if this were not necessary. And do remember, I am not an expert on the subject bigfoot. I’m a writer and a bigfoot enthusiast.

Linda Newton-Perry, along with her husband, Christopher Perry, has been published in several non-fiction publications, and at one time this column was in three local papers. Also the Perrys are authors of a Viking Age Novel, and five bigfoot fiction books, four for children, and one for adults.








No comments: