.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Message From Linda Newton-Perry

I’m sorry guys, if you feel as if you should be privy to each and every comment on this site. I guess I would understand your feelings if I were a reader of this site, but I’m not. I am the author and owner of it.

At one time all comments were allowed, all photos were posted. I guess I don’t have to tell you how that worked out! It didn’t. In the very near future, my husband will retire from his job of 40 plus years. I’m endeavoring, when that takes place, to have in place exciting things for us to do together (maybe bigfoot, maybe not).


For my own satisfaction, I wish to get this ESP Team “Cloud” that hangs over my head settled. What do I mean? Aug. 8, 2012 it will be two years since the team’s trail cam snapped photos of a bigfoot that they have named Big Clyde. (Two of the team members observed the animal.)

The team assures us that three (?) of the photos are very clear. I would like to see the photos and discuss with Mr. Emery how and when he will allow the public to be informed of his “discovery.” (I will not request a copy and will only take up 20-30 minutes of his time.)


Mary, please tell us what is going on with our request for a meeting.


Later, Linda Newton-Perry


4 comments:

Mary R said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary said...

To Linda Perry: I did not write the above comment. I haven't had a chance to talk to Bill yet. He wont be back at home till Saturday.Somebody's having a good time with you it seems. Mary

Larry said...

Its a sorry state when people jump on a chance to hurt this blog. I suggest you and Mary make up a password for further communication.Many of us dont want this site to close down but fully understand your tired of the harassment. I for one hate when individuals make trouble for personal gains. It makes it hard to find out about new sightings and news on the big guy. Linda you have a large amount of people that trust and like you from your interest in Bigfoot. Its just a small number of misinformed people that believe whatever they read without questions about this site.You will find the same thing in any subject.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

To Larry, What a nice comment. I hope you didn't read the comment we were talking about. It was posted for just a couple of hours and then I deleted it. I don't know how we'd set a password, I just write to her on this comment tool. Thanks again. ... Linda Newton-Perry