.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, April 21, 2012

Reply from Debbie


We can't count the comments from Debbie, they are so numerous.
Thanks Debbie, for your hard work in our behalf!

Debbie has left a new comment on your post " Dear Debbie, I was going through my papers a...":



Hi Linda,

No, I have not worked on the files for some time. I am with a private law firm now. It was my understanding that the files would be examined again by DOI to see if they could be opened to public view.

People need to understand it takes government years to do even the simplest things. I did look at the current status. It is still not open.

Some questions remain inside DOI as to what the corpse (creature) was that was recovered in 1963 according to the last correspondence I had received.

I can't say for sure but would make a guess that they will not open them until bigfoot is recognized as real and science classifies it as a certain type species.

I do read your blog on the weekends.

____________

Thank you Debbie for answering this inquiry. I'm glad to know that you still look in on Bigfoot Ballyhoo. I believe you are right about   the above mentioned file not being opened until bigfoot is stamped "real." And then, of course, the file will be of little importance.       

It is my belief that future research by science will be done through the sighting reports compiled through the years. Even with a body, that is all they will have. They will not know its habits                     just dissecting the body. So, it's my opinion, sites such as Ballyhoo will be valuable to the science world concerning bigfoot. Thanks again, Debbie, and do comment once in a while. ... Linda Newton-Perry




No comments: