.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, April 14, 2012

Newspaper Column "A Matter of Time"


How does bigfoot survive the winter? It is my opinion that these animals have been given, by our Creator, all the necessary instincts needed to survive all seasons.

There are so many examples of food for one animal that are deadly to another that I will not enlarge upon the subject here. And bigfoot is certainly clothed with heavy hair or fur. (I’ve never understood the difference.) I feel that bigfoot is like a big, furry dog, think of the sled dogs.

These dogs are safe and sound with the wind howling and snow flying. They just tuck their noses under their paws and sleep soundly. And, of course, dogs pant to keep cool in hot weather. Perhaps bigfoot has the same ability.

I believe it is not necessary for us to worry over bigfoot’s ability to take care of himself in his wild home, the woods, the forests, the mountains. Just like many animals in this fantastical world, bigfoot probably has only one enemy to be concerned with and that would be man.


It seems many people enjoy the subject of bigfoot. I’m certainly one of them. Many animals, however, I find just as delightful, such as the giraffe and zebra. Again, I’ll not continue because the list is just too long for the space allowed here.

I will say that even the microscopic world has myriads of life forms that could awe us and scare us, if they lived in our larger-scaled world. Who hasn’t seen these little beasties, shown under a microscope: armor-plated dragons, monsters of all variety? Maybe, just maybe these numerous and fascinating creatures are one of the reasons our scientists are not taking seriously this big, lumbering, biped. After al, they have plenty of animals to study from the breathtakingly beautiful to ... Well, you get where I’m going.

While I enjoy bigfoot, writing Bigfoot Ballyhoo and this column, I enjoy even more the interchange of ideas allowed by readers commenting on our online bigfoot magazine, Bigfoot Ballyhoo.

I spend much time each day scouring the internet for interesting videos and articles that I can link to for my readers. Occasionally, someone will tell us of a bigfoot sighting which makes all the work worthwhile.

So, keep it up. Let’s continue to talk bigfoot so that one day it will become commonplace. (You may write to the Perrys at P.O. Box 334, Sutherlin, Oregon, 97479.) Until next week, Linda and Christopher Perry

No comments: