.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, April 15, 2012

Guest Editor-Blogger

Will has left a new comment on your post "Guest Editor-Blogger":


I spend four days a week in the woods. I'm a surveyor for USFS. What you are talking about here is pure speculation not even based on one ounce of scientific evidence.

I have read the preliminary on the DNA samples. It doesn't address what it is only what it might be. And then again she [Ketchum] has no control samples to start with.

Yes, this is just my opinion on bigfoot. I need the same evidence that any good scientist would need to show the bigfoot to be anything other than lore.

Sure, I've seen things in the deep forest I can't explain. Sure, I've heard sounds I couldn't identify. I've even seen large human like tracks but it doesn't mean it's bigfoot. Tracks have a way of being deceptive in nature.

What it will take is nothing short of teeth and bones. If bigfoot were proved to be alive then millions of acres of forest will be shut down from harvest. That economic impact will be devastating to many states. We need to be positive we are sharing the forest with some unknown hominid before we act.
____________

Wonderful comment, thank you. Yes, many of us worry about what will happen to access to forests once the animal is stamped "real." ... Thank you again, I so appreciate these thought provoking comments. ... Linda Newton-Perry


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where and what preliminary DNA results did you read?What do you mean when you say Dr.Ketchum has no control over the DNA samples?I think you need to go into greater detail or your comments are just speculation also!