.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, March 24, 2012

Newspaper Bigfoot Column


Often when I hand out a business card I will add, “Now don’t laugh.” Most of the time, the recipient laughs anyway. On rare occasion I’m surprised with “Oh, I’m not laughing. I’ve seen one of them.” I then stand in an “I can’t believe what I’m hearing mode” and just hope I can find pen and paper to record the sighting information.

This situation is exactly what happened to me, Thursday, March 22. A Roseburg, Oregon business woman, between customers, answered my questions. Where did you see the animal? I asked. “It was at the Toketee Airfield, Camas Meadows up the North Umpqua about twenty years ago.” She said. She held my business card, glancing down at it from time to time, as she told me her sighting.



“We were in the area with the children, camping and looking for arrowheads. It was summer, late afternoon. I was alone when I saw the animal. It was standing in the middle of the road about 300 feet in front of me. I don’t know if I was looking at its back or front. It turned sideways and walked off the road into a flat area.

" All I could tell was it was big, dark in color and with gray patches. I don’t know if it saw me or not. I later examined the area where the animal stood in the road and had walked upright into the field. I found no tracks and I didn’t see the animal again.”


I failed to ask her if she felt frightened. The above words are not the woman’s exact words, but as near as I could remember. And by the way, this area, east of Roseburg, Oregon, has had several sightings in the last couple of years.


If you’ve read this column for awhile, you know I also write an online bigfoot magazine, Bigfoot Ballyhoo. I routinely publish on this blog things that children may enjoy. I allow no profanity, so the children can safely read it. I’ve found in my research that few children have actually seen bigfoot.

One young girl did see a bigfoot at Sru Lake, Oregon. I would like to invite her to write comments as often as she wishes. She had quite a scare and has been in the care of a doctor since her sighting. Perhaps writing about her feelings and sighting will help.

Bigfoot Ballyhoo’s web address is www.bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com. Until next week, Linda Newton-Perry






No comments: