.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Newspaper Bigfoot Column


It’s very satisfying when people are willing to “talk bigfoot.” I give out bigfoot business cards as I go about my day-to-day activities. And often I’m rewarded with a great experience. And sometimes not! But you know, I do believe I’m detecting a little less smiling and chuckling at the mention of bigfoot. (It could be that I just think there is less. Who knows?) If it is true, I believe that this is good, great in fact.

I’ve never believed this subject to be funny. I just don’t “get it” when those that have seen bigfoot are laughed at and made to feel ... Well, I don’t know what they are made to feel like. I guess, what happens depends on the character and interest level of the one listening to the sighting.


I will say that on Youtube I detect the same number of stupid bigfoot videos as always. So, I can’t be sure if people in general are taking bigfoot more seriously or not.

Often, I shake my head and can’t believe I’m in the middle of this bigfoot subject. At least I think I’m in the middle of the subject. I don’t wish, here, to argue my place in the bigfoot world.

There are those that have gone to great lengths to make it appear that I am a hoaxer with Ballyhoo my format. And because of the claims, I’m not taken seriously by many. It is understandable since few people in the bigfoot world know me personally and probably never will.

I want to make it clear that I will keep publishing Bigfoot Ballyhoo at least until the ESP Team’s bigfoot information is published. My name will then be cleared of these ridiculous hoax charges.

I know this means very little to those in the bigfoot world, but to me it is very important. I mention the Team often because I don’t want them forgotten. I want to be able to say, whether I actually say it or not, “I told you so.” And I will expect many, many apologies. Of course, it will not happen, but ...

How does one, out of the blue, so to speak, come to write about the subjec,t bigfoot? Well, I simply needed a subject to write a newspaper column on. The subject needed to engage my interest, which bigfoot does and always has.

The name of this column is Bigfoot: A Matter of Time. And yes, I still believe it is just a matter of time before someone presents proof that it exists. Until next week. ... Linda Newton-Perry


No comments: