.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Bigfoot Print: It's a cookie!

Today is the first day of March. I'm glad for it. The older I get the less I like winter. One positive thing about winter is bigfoot prints are easier to see. As you know over a hundred bigfoot prints were found near London, Oregon, last week.

 I believe I've seen one bigfoot print. I found it at the junction of 138 and Mill Creek Road, the turnoff to Loon Lake. We were passing by soon after a sighting had been reported at that location;  I found the print a few feet off the road, Mill Creek Road. 
I've spent a good part of today reading old accounts of bigfoot sightings. For the life of me, I don't know why these accounts can't be used as proof of this animal. Many of these people that have sighted the animal have taken lie detector tests and passed. How can that be outdone? topped even?

Anyway, it makes me feel helpless in this search for bigfoot. One guy, today on Youtube, was ranting about the Finding Bigfoot TV Show. He all but called us names for enjoying the show. He freely used profanity until I stopped the video.

I know bigfoot's discovery is just not important in the grand scheme of things. But, still, it interests me. I consider it my hobby. I enjoy hiking and while on the trail I watch for bigfoot. And since it is March perhaps the sun will shine more days in row, now. Perhaps it will be easier to throw a jacket and cap on, grab the camera and head for the hills--so to speak.

Please comment. I enjoy the give and take of comments. ... Catch you later. ... Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: