.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, February 18, 2012

Newspaper Column


Could it be that the limping bigfoot seen at the Elkton Tunnel and Scottsburg Park has quietly died? I’ve heard no news of it for several months now. If you live near Bob’s Market, Scottsburg, perhaps you can ask what the latest news is on the animal.

 Not too many months ago, someone wrote on Bigfoot Ballyhoo that the talk was, it must have died, since there were no current sightings of it. (Bigfoot Ballyhoo is an online bigfoot magazine that Linda and Christopher Perry own, (www.bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com).


There are those that believe Douglas County couldn’t possibly have a bigfoot living within its borders. I feel it must be a form of the “Not in my Backyard” syndrome. It is the only thing that makes sense to me, since Douglas County covers forests from Diamond Lake to the Pacific Ocean, thirteen miles of coastline, in fact.

So, why couldn’t these animals live in our forests? We have forestland that is so steep and rugged that only animals could traverse it. We have deer aplenty, for food. Water ... (I could go on, but I will stop.)

Readers, I believe if we were to speak out on the subject of bigfoot, more people would feel comfortable to relate their sightings and beliefs. I scratch my head often, wondering why people get such a kick out of making fun of bigfoot.

Of late, it’s difficult not to notice an increase of bigfoot costumed individuals on Youtube, videoing themselves doing outlandish things as well as mocking bigfoot and its researchers. (I’m sure the costume companies enjoy the additional sales. So, I guess, there are a few pluses to even the raunchy side of the bigfoot discovery world.)

March is almost here. I think of March as early spring. Spring to me says, hiking and enjoying the beauty of Oregon. And, of course, since I believe that bigfoot exists, I watch for the animal while hiking.

While bigfoot has been seen in the daytime, most researchers will tell you the animal sleeps during the day. If you hike during the day and wish to see bigfoot (small chance I might add) make lots of noise to wake him up; this as you know will keep bears away, as well.

Noise will not only wake the animal, but may draw him out to see what is going on. Some think bigfoot is curious that way. Oh, how will we ever know what this animal’s habits are if we can’t even snap a good clear photo of him, not to mention capturing him?

Keep “talking bigfoot” ... Linda Newton-Perry with Christopher Perry


No comments: