.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, January 14, 2012


I’m enjoying the program, Finding Bigfoot. According to Animal Planet, this program is one of their most popular, ever. Are you a “closet” bigfoot believer? There must be many of you. Why do I say this? Often, when asked straight out, if he/she believes in bigfoot, there is a long pause with a silly smile plastered on his or her face. So, I can only guess that many people just don’t feel comfortable admitting that they believe in bigfoot or are even interested in it. I, for one, do not find anything funny about a huge, undiscovered apelike animal that lives in the woods and forests of this world; and especially is this true since the animal, at times, has been reported to be both aggressive and inquisitive toward humans.



How and why has this situation developed? I would guess, it’s the pranks, it’s the hoaxes, it’s the ridiculous bigfoot suits, now numerous, out there in Internet and Youtube land. Let us hope that one of these hoaxers in a bigfoot costume does not get shot. We have come to the time when certain men in the bigfoot research realm claim that their mission is to kill a bigfoot and deliver it to the news media.


That aside, I want to remind the readers of this newspaper column and the online bigfoot magazine, Bigfoot Ballyhoo, that our mission is to “talk bigfoot.” I’m encouraging you to share your sighting as well as sightings that you’ve heard of. You may do this, column readers, by writing a letter of your experience and mailing it to: Perry, P.O. Box 334, Sutherlin, Oregon, 97479. The readers of Ballyhoo may comment on the site.


When I began writing the newspaper column, A Matter of Time, I wasn’t sure of bigfoot’s existence. I’ve not seen the animal myself. But through sightings shared in the column and on Ballyhoo, I’m now convinced that it exists. I do hope one day, and soon, stations along highways will be provided where we can observe these animals from afar as we do elk and other animals.


Linda Newton-Perry along with her husband Christopher Perry, is the author of several children’s bigfoot books. Until next week.


No comments: