.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, January 26, 2012

How I'd Try to Catch a Glimpse of Bigfoot


On the TV program Finding Bigfoot last week, the team used a fake deer to entice bigfoot to “come out, come out.” I was thinking if I were to try to fool bigfoot into showing himself, what prop or ploy would I use.

Well, we think we know bigfoot sleeps in the daytime. I say wake him up, make noise. We’ve been told that he enjoys watching children and women. I think I’d make some stick figures of a woman and a child, clothe them and play a video of children laughing.

 I’d hide and watch for the big animal to see if it wakes and goes searching for the voices. If this worked,  I’m sure he would be lurking behind trees and darting from one to the next, getting as near as possible to the stick figures.

I’d do this in the daytime. I’m hardly ever out in the forest at night, so this plan would work best for me. What do you think? Think it would work?

Linda Newton-Perry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something has come to light that people need to know. The USFS in Oregon is now using their employees as police officers. Sheriff Graig Zannie of Coos County went before the BOC in that county to tell them of abuse from USFS stopping citizens and demanding driver licenses and such in Curry County. Sheriff Zannie said in his comment to the commissioners that USFS has NO authority to stop a person outside the boundaries of USFS land for speeding or other traffic problems. I feel this is another attempt by government to overrun the people without due process. So in short if you get stopped by a USFS ranger outside the forest service boundaries you need not show them squat.