.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, January 26, 2012

About Comments on This Site


A so-called fact that seems to prove that Linda Newton-Perry makes up many of the comments on this site: People comment on comments that no one but the one commenting sees.

I (Linda Newton-Perry) will occasionally comment on a comment that I have not allowed to be posted. I have been known to take off a comment by a reader after giving it thought.

And then there is the ongoing claim this whole site is made up by Linda Newton-Perry.  The truth is▬I do not make up comments. I do not make up people or groups of people. And that is “the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”  (This post is addressing a comment that I did not allow on the site.)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again you skirt the truth,you are unbelievable!Well,You and I know what the real truth is and I guess when you own the site,yhe truth can be whatever you say it is.I will ask the question again-HOW CAN SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF POST A COMMENT ON A COMMENT THAT YOU HAVE CENSORED AND NOBODY ELSE HAS SEEN???The answer is simple-THEY CANNOT!,unless it is you!Lying is a funny thing,once you tell one,you have to keep telling more,until you forget all of the ones you have told and thats how you get caught.You can post whatever you want and censor whatever I post,but the majority feel the same way I do.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Once again, it doesn't happen! It didn't happen. Regarding your question: HOW CAN SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF POST A COMMENT ON A COMMENT THAT YOU HAVE CENSORED AND NOBODY ELSE HAS SEEN? And again, I often comment on comments that I have not allowed. It is as simple as that. I think the "majority" probably enjoy this site, so drop it. I'm telling the truth,and I'll not keep explaining.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Continuing ...
I was not going to reply to your comment,but here goes for the last time. Dec. 24, 2011, I mentioned the rude comments that I get in my newspaper column. The comment you thought was about your comments that I didn't post were about the comment I made. The comments you mentioned and thought were addressing your comment was dated the next day, Dec. 25, 2011.

Gary said...

Many of us have had enough of this anonymous person making a spiel about this site.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

I know. From time to time I allow one of these comments just to show what I deal with. I got carried away with defending myself. Thanks for commenting. Best regards, Linda Newton-Perry