.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Silly Poem for the Children


Bigfoot at the Window




All this talk of bigfoot has really got me down.
Since there is no shade on my window
I fear he can see me now...


I pile the window with stuffed animals, but they fall down.
So then nothing blocks my window
I know he sees me now...

You ask, “Have you seen bigfoot? Is that why you are so down?"
I answer, “Well, shadows and icy figures are at my window.
One could be bigfoot staring at me now”...


Yes, all this talk of bigfoot has really got me down.
And since there is no shade on my window
Mom says, “Turn off the light NOW!


“No, don’t just turn it down!
If the light is off, bigfoot can’t see in the window”
My mom’s so smart. I’ll turn the light off right now.

Yea, I’m no longer down.
With the light off, I can see through the window.
I can see the bigfoots under the yard light, playing NOW!


by Linda Newton-Perry










No comments: