.

You are on BIGFOOT BALLYHOO

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Newspaper Column: A Matter of Time



Last week was very cold in our area of Oregon. I still managed to get out into the frosty mountains, watching for and searching for bigfoot tracks. As a matter of fact, I was out several times. I’m drawn to the forest both in cold weather and warm. I didn’t see or even suspect I was seeing a bigfoot while in the tangled forests. And I didn’t see a track, either. I was going to write that I wasn’t disappointed in not finding or seeing bigfoot. But I caught myself. For, indeed, I am always disappointed not to catch a glimpse of a bigfoot or see its tracks.



The thought just occurred to me that many people may not enjoy the forests if they knew a bigfoot-type animal lived in them. Then again, there are those that believe the forests would be overrun with bigfoot searchers, if the “powers-that-be” would just admit that bigfoot is a possibility. Who knows what would actually be the case?


I again asked about the limping bigfoot that has been spotted several times on hwy 38, near Elkton and Scottsburg, Oregon. The comment on our online bigfoot magazine, (a blog), again mentioned that the animal could have been hit by a truck near Scottsburg. It seems a truck driver said he hit a tall hairy man. No body was found. The animal has not been seen since. Please do keep alert for a sighting of this animal near Scottsburg and Elkton. If you will remember, the animal was said to have gray hair on a large portion of its body. It could be old and, of course, injured.


On the eighth of December, it was the sixteenth month since the ESP Team’s trail cam snapped a photo of a bigfoot. The team’s name for the animal is Big Clyde. Each month, I remind the readers of Bigfoot Ballyhoo and readers of this newspaper column of the monthly anniversary. Why? I have several reasons: I don’t want readers to forget about the team’s photos and discovery, and I want news of the team to be reported to me. And last, I want my name cleared of any hoax charges. This will only happen when their “discovery” is made public. If I don’t keep up with the news of the ESP Team (not told of their activity and announcements etc.) I will forever be known as a hoaxer, which I am NOT! Until next week, Linda Newton-Perry


1 comment:

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Thank you Janice Bells. I agree but I decided not to allow your comment. I don't wish to start anything. I hope you understand. Thanks again, Linda Newton-Perry