.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just a Reminder


Aug. 8th, 2010 the ESP Team of Oregon, USA was at the scene when  bigfoot photos were taken with a trail cam. Two of the members were hiding, waiting all night, to get a glimpse of the animal. They got their glimpse and photos. We wait, now 16 months, for the photos to be made public. Does anyone have news that they can share with us?

To read more about the team use the search tool and go back to the above date or type in Big Clyde, Bill Emery, etc. 

2 comments:

Frank Beck said...

Forgive me if this comes across as rude,I assure you that I am only trying to be objctive.All of the evidence I have seen points to ESP's claims being a hoax.That being said,it seems as though you bring this subject up to generate comments.Whether you believe ESP's claims or not,I'm sure folks are getting tired of it.Believe me,if ESP has found something and they make it public,it will spread like wildfire thru the Bigfooting community so you will hear about it.Personally,I don't believe it and if they had anything concrete they would have gone public just to beat Dr.Ketchum and others who are close to releasing their research.I don't care who ESP is,anybody who is in the business of Bigfoot research wants to be the first to prove their existence.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

I guess you would have to be in my "shoes" to understand why I keep the anniversary of the ESP Team's discovery. I have moved on, but I mention the team the 8th of each month. Why? Because I believe Bill Emery is an honest man. I believe Bill Emery when he says he observered a bigfoot-type animal on the morning of Aug. 8th, 2010. I don't believe Bill Emery cares to be famous, but simply cares about bigfoot and its protection.
AND, I was called every name in the book for reporting the Team's discovery. When the teams work is made public I will no longer mention the 8th of each month and how long it's been. Have a happy day. And thank you, Frank Beck, for commenting.